Sunday, March 2, 2014

AVON isn't just for your Grandma anymore....it's for MEN too!!!

As much as I love and use AVON on a daily basis, I often forget that not everyone loves it as much as I do! I find that the old persona that AVON has is that a lot of people think about back when their Grandma or Mother used to buy it or sell it. The misconception that a lot of people have is that it 1.) Is that Avon is just make-up. 2.) That Avon is something for the older generations like their mothers and grandmothers. 3.) Avon is all about Women. Well unless you've seen an AVON brochure within the past 10 years, let me be the first to tell you that you're missing out if you have any of these misconceptions. 

AVON IS FOR MEN TOO!
Did you know that Men sell AVON? That's right, there are male Avon Representatives all over the place. Why? Because they are taking advantage of ALL OF THE AVON that's made just for men. To name a few products, there are colognes, shampoos, conditioners, shower gels, body sprays, men's fashion items, skin care, grooming items, gifts & gadgets, and men's jewelry.




Here is a real live review of one of my best male customers....my hubby!
"My job has me in the outdoors in all kinds of weather as operator of heavy equipment. On my personal time I spend frequent days outside as I enjoy Ice Fishing, open water fishing and hunting. I am also a Reserve Officer for the local Sheriffs dept and have to look my best whenever I’m in uniform. I use a lot of Avon products and really like them. The after shave lotions smell great and last long as does their colognes and deodorants. The body washes and hair care products also work and smell great, I no longer buy store bought name brand products. Also to add, their foot care products work excellent!" Steve Becker, Sparta WI

Just one of AVON's most well know ambassadors is Derek Jeter. There are 3 fragrances by Derek! All of them have a different type of scent that you might be looking for. The fragrances come in Colognes, Body Sprays and Body Washes. The scents are designer store quality without the designer store price.





I encourage you to log online today and check out what AVON has to offer men. www.youravon.com/kelleybecker

Get AVON at a up to 50% discount by having your very own AVON business plus other additional bonuses. Sign up HERE. You too can make money with AVON!! Call or email me anytime if you have any questions on becoming a Representative. It's an easy home business, no required monthly quotas, no home parties, etc.! Just $10 to join AVON!

Kelley Becker
Avon Representative & Unit Leader
Email me at kelleyLL23@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment